Friday, March 30, 2012

Create your own book -- Bookr


Story: I'm a panda from China

Bookr is really an interesting tool, by using it, I created my first "book" in my life.

It encourages people to use abundant pictures, consequently, it's much appropriate for young learners to learn vocabulary and perfect to help them with their memory, since young learners are much sensitive with visual issues.

So I would like my students to create their own stories with the new vocabulary. It not only provides them an opportunity to involve their own ideas but also makes them feel like they are not always a follower but a leader, and their enthusiasm could be motivated at the same time.In addition, they could use it to communicate with their peers in order to reinforce their perception of the meaning of the vocabulary.



1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I think that having your students create books would be a very useful exercise.odcas ptcolan